New supporter volunteer group seeking people willing to assist.
Louisville City FC has launched a new volunteer group for supporters who wish to assist in the growth of the United Soccer League club and soccer throughout the region.
Christened the LouCity Bourbon Brigade in honor of the region’s rich bourbon heritage, this new supporter-led volunteer group will have the opportunity to work directly with the LouCity front office and team by helping grow the soccer club’s supporter base.
LouCity Bourbon Brigade members will be invited to:
• Become a Lou City ambassador and assist and help staff LCFC events
• Use their own contacts and networks in the community to help expand the LouCity season ticket base
• Use their experience to assist LouCity in generating new season ticket sales leads, season ticket renewals and assist with promotional events and campaigns throughout the year
• Support the club’s charitable and community-oriented efforts
• Assist in the club’s efforts to have a new stadium built in Butchertown
Fans who join the new volunteer group will be rewarded for their time and efforts with recognition, great rewards and prizes and unique money-can’t-buy LouCity experiences including:
• An opportunity to meet the team and coaching staff at an exclusive event
• Attend a closed-door team practice and a team talk from Coach James O’Connor
• Earn exclusive club merchandise
• Have their photo taken with their favorite LouCity player
• Earn a chance to travel with the club to a road game and be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a trip to an English Premiership match
• Help introduce the team as part of the Bourbon Brigade Tunnel on match day
Supporters interested in joining the new group can apply at the club’s website: www. louisvillecityfc.com/bourbonbrigade. Membership of the group is by application only and open to anyone 18 or over. Interviews for successful applicants will take place in November.
“This is a unique opportunity for our most dedicated fans to get even closer to the club by dedicating their time, effort and contacts in the community to help LouCity and soccer in general in our region grow and flourish,” said Louisville City FC Chief Operating Officer Steve Livingstone. “If you love Louisville City and soccer, and have some time to spare, we’d love to hear from you by applying at the LouCity website. There are some great rewards, experiences and recognition for those supporters who get involved.”
Supporters can apply to join the volunteer group at www.louisvillecityfc.com/bourbonbrigade or call Jon Davis at 502.384.8799, ext. 114 or email him at email@example.com.